Friday, November 28, 2014

A Much Needed Thank You Shout Out



Sam, thank you for being an amazing girlfriend, you are always there for me even when I feel like I can get through it on my own. You have aided me in pushing through challenges I fear, ones I look forward to now.

Mary, you have inspired me with your hard work and progress. Your dedication makes me love what I do, and makes me want to do it that much more.

Ryan Kroll, thank you for coming to me out of all of the trainers out there and trusting in me with your goals. We are on the path to something great my friend, and your progress shows day in and day out.

Paul Reed, you are a wise man for choosing one of the top strikers in CT… Joking aside, we have a long and rewarding road ahead of us brother. You learn quick and hit hard, you’re focused 100% of the time, and that’s what sets you apart. It reminds me to be in the moment.

Whether you know it or not, you are all helping me become a better version of myself. Sometimes the lessons we learn are indirectly from those who came to us for help. 


Follow us on facebook and Youtube for current blog posts and updates:
FightLoveLift Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment